July 25, 2017
- [Buddy Enterprise] The default amount of RAM for build actions has been increased from 1 to 2 GB. You can now further change the limit from the CLI
- [Buddy Enterprise] Following the cloud update last month, pruneExpire has been disabled in Git. We decided to do that because prune was clearing old commits in the repository, which in some cases was undesired
- Better error handling in GKE Apply Deployment
- Until now, you first had to create a project and then push or import the YAML file to synchronize it. From now on, if the file is already in the repository it will be immediately processed upon adding the project
- Hugo compiler has been upgraded to the newest version
- Fixed bug with lines in logs not wrapping correctly
- Fixed bug with static files getting deleted during execution. This bug was extremely rare which made it very hard to reproduce, but we did manage to find it and kill it.
- The last release brought an option to skip build actions if there were no changes to the specified path. Unfortunately, the option wasn't working properly for some users because of a cache error. Fixed
- Fixed bug with HTTP headers not saving properly if the value sent contained a
- Until now, when retrying an execution all actions were executed from the beginning instead of the place where the pipeline crashed. We have fixed that (and added more tests to make sure it won't happen again)
- Fixed bug with GitHub branches not showing up on the branch list in Buddy. The bug was caused by incorrect data parsing sent from GitHub
- Better handling of HTTP statuses. From now on, all
2xxstatuses are considered successfully executed
- Docker push tags: from now on we push only the tags that were built in the specific execution. Until now, all previous changes were being pushed, which was causing the last update to overwrite old versions.
- Authorization data is now masked in GCR logs
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.