August 27, 2019
– [Pipeline settings] New option: Ignore pipeline on project status. Upon selection, the status of the pipeline will not affect the status of the entire project
- [Pipeline settings] You can now define the default execution message displayed on the activity streams
- [Google Function Deploy] New runtimes have been added
- If the execution was run by a different pipeline, the activity feed will display the pipeline icon instead of an avatar
- The 'Request limit' field in invalidation actions (AWS CloudFront, Cloudflare, DigitalOcean CDN, Google CDN) is now displayed only if 'Purge mode' is different than 'Purge everything'
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.