August 21, 2018
- [Kubernetes] You can now choose the kubectl version which will be used for automation in all K8s actions
- It is now possible to define title and description in the 'Pass arguments' action
- [Sentry] Fixed a bug with refresh token causing errors in the Sentry action
- [Run kubectl CMDs] Fixed a bug with sending the project name instead of the project ID In the 'Service account' authorization.
- Resetting the password didn't work for logged users because the token link was expiring immediately after logging in. Fixed
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.