24 October 2017
- From now on environment variables in pipelines can be managed by all users with the 'Pipeline: Manage' level of permissions. You still need to be an admin to manage the project and workspace tiers of the variables, though
- There's no need to clear the cache upon changing the clone depth in the pipeline settings anymore
- Upload from scratch is now available in AWS Elastic Beanstalk deployments
- Docker images with self-signed certificates can now be pushed to the registry
- Transactions and invoices have been separated in the Billing tab
- Fixed bug with wildcard pipelines in recurrent mode not working correctly if the option 'execute only if there were changes in the branch since the last execution' was set
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.