13 February 2018
- Mount pipeline filesystem – you can now decide if you want to attach a filesystem to builds and/or the Docker run action, or run them without it
- Methods used to display commit data have been optimized, which greatly improved the loading times
- CLI in the Amazon CLI action has been upgraded to v1.14.35
- New division of build actions
- Fixed bug with adding Sentry On-Premises: a wrong HEADER was being sent which made it impossible to add the integration. Thanks Jake for reporting that!
- [Sandboxes] Fixed bug with Redis data getting lost between each sandbox start-up even if the Persistent Storage option was checked
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.