8 August 2017
- Adding new actions from the keyboard is now more convenient with automatic focus on the search box on the action selection view
- When cloning an action, you can now select its position in the pipeline (until now the cloned action was always added at the end of the pipeline and needed to be rearranged manually)
- Improved execution review: changesets of commits and files are now displayed only in deployment actions
- Fixed bug with deploying single files to ElasticBeanstalk that appeared with the last improvements to the EB transfer action (symlink support and permissions)
- Fixed bug with Google Container Engine integration not refreshing the token which forced users to re-define the integration in order to use it
- Better support of auto-completion for environment variables and Buddy parameters for non-admins
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.