February 26, 2016
Changelog: February 26, 2016
Here’s the list of features and improvements that we delivered in Buddy in the last four weeks. As always, we’re looking forward to your feedback, use cases and requests in the comment section and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers, Alex and the Team and Buddy twitter.com/BuddyGit
- Release scenarios are now Pipelines
- Added new actions: Heroku CLI, monitoring (web site, network, TCP port),
- Added Browse option to pipelines: view and manage disk space in build actions and download build results
- You can now upload and edit config files to your builds
- Improved Merges view: browse, merge and create requests faster and easier
- Activity has been toned down for clarity and easier identification of events
- Dashboard will now load faster for workspaces with 500 and more projects
- Over a hundred issues with bugfixes resolved
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.