May 26, 2022
For now, the changes are available for cloud accounts only. If you are running Buddy on-premises and are having issues with GitLab/GitHub token refresh, please update your instance to Buddy v.71 to apply the fix.
- [Buddy v2.0] New Activity stream with event categories
- Buddy Workspace SSH key is now available as environment variable
- Commit search has been optimized for performance
- [Buddy v2.0] New Sandbox view with connected pipeline executions
- [Kubernetes] Fixed a bug with no information in action logs if authorization to the EKS cluster failed due to incorrect permissions in the AWS integration. The message from AWS is now produced in the action logs
Customer Success Manager