May 17, 2022
Update May 26, 2022: The changes are now available for both cloud and on-premises installations of Buddy. With the standalone release, we also added two new fixes to GitLab and GitHub token refresh.
- [Buddy v2.0] Redesigned views: Action management in pipelines
- [Buddy v2.0] New system frame: project sidebar, top navigation menu, user dropdown menu
- You can now edit pipelines and actions even when the pipeline is in progress
- Tag names in pipelines, sandboxes, and workers are now case-insensitive
- It is now possible to define the playbooks to install in the 'Create sandbox' action
- Added missing validations in trigger conditions – the user no longer can add incorrect conditions which forced the pipeline to fail
- [GitLab] Fixed a bug with access tokens not refreshing correctly in the service
- [GitHub] Fixed the token refresh mechanism – refreshing the repository manually (git fetch) is now working properly
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.