February 28, 2017
- New action: Build Docker image with context paths
- Better support of errors for Rackspace deployments and Maven/Gradle builds
- AWS Lambda now supports all AWS regions
- Added commiter name and commiter email to Buddy parameters (useful eg. when sending notification of new version to Slack)
- Increased character limit for 'ignore path' in deployment actions
- Environment variables are now supported in build actions scripts
- In response to the community demand, we have restored the rollback button on the pipeline execution view. Thanks for the feedback!
- It is now possible to always run deployments from scratch instead of deploying changesets only with a new option in the pipeline settings
- Fixed bug with files in the pipeline filesystem losing executable permissions
- Until now the HTTP Request action was not being tested upon adding. Fixed
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.