January 22, 2017
- Atomic deployments
- You can now view projects as a list - a useful feature for users who have many projects in their workspace
- Attemtping to clone a non-existing project (wrong URL) resulted in a clone of an empty repository. Now the user will receive an error message that the repository or the workspace doesn't exist.
- It is now possible to use Velocity-based environment variables and Buddy parameters in build actions. We've also added additional logs to build actions for easier management of the variables.
- Upon expiration of integration rights with GitLab the application would crash. We have served that.
- The 6000 limit for characters in build commands has been removed. It is now unlimited.
- Processing errors in the Slack actions has been improved. If you use an incorrect parameter, you will now be notified in the action logs.
- The timeout for the WebDAB action is now 60 seconds (was 10)
- Improved headers in the Web monitoring action
- Docker has been upgraded to v1.12.6
- Diffs are now generated faster
- Better display or errors in action executions
- Added support for environment variables in the HTTP action headers
- Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud services have been moved to separate sections
- Fixed bug with public HTTP submodules not downloading in build actions
- Some of our users were reporting problems with build logs because of a NuGet error
- Fixed bug with Heroku token refresh
- [Buddy GO] Some users with Premium workspaces could not use multiple concurrent ececutions. Fixed.
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.