April 12, 2018
Buddy v2.0.25 (12-04-2018)
- [Pipelines] Run next pipeline action now has an option to wait until the triggered execution has finished before proceeding to the next action
- [Version Control] It is now possible to switch Git integration. When adding a new project from GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab, the user gives Buddy access over OAuth. However, there was a problem if the project creator lost access to the repository, e.g. was removed from the GitHub organization. From now on, you can change the authorized user in the Project Options. You can also update the source repository which is useful if the original repo or organization name has been changed.
- [Kubernetes] Run K8s job action now supports parallelism
- [Heroku] You can now run Git commands in Heroku CLI action
- [Docker] Run Docker Container action can now be used in pipelines with the branch assignment set to 'None'
- [Docker] Run Docker Container action now supports Buddy parameters
- By default, the flag 'Always run queued execution' is set to
FALSE. This means that all queued executions are skipped and only the newest one is run. This was not working for pipelines with the branch assignment set to 'None'. Fixed
- AWS S3 deployment validation did not include the target path, which produced 'Access denied' in case the user did not have access to the bucket's root. Fixed. Thanks for the heads up, Jack!
- [YAML] Fixed a bug with incorrect YAML parsing if the trigger time was changed from
ON_EVERY_EXECUTION(default value) to
- [Sandboxes] A month ago we introduced user-friendly URL's to Sandboxes generated from the branch name and repo slug. However, there was a problem if the subdomain generated was longer than 63 characters. We have solved that by cutting longer subdomains.
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.