It's been almost one year since Buddy was released and we don't even think of slowing down the tempo. Here's the most important stuff from this week's release:
- banner notifications for your mobile devices and browser
- .NET, Python, Go, Elixir and Gradle build actions
- newsletter to your inbox with new features and latest changes
- release number added to changelog versioning
Expect dedicated articles on Buddy's features on the blog in the weeks to come.
One Love! <3 Alexander email@example.com
- Badges for branches and pipelines
- Integration with Pushbullet and Pushover
- Environment variables
- Slack attachments
- Pipeline reports
- New build actions: .NET, Python, Go, Elixir and Gradle
- Refurbished pricing scheme with new $25 tier
- Optimized executions for shorter release time
- You can now display password when adding a server
- Wildcard labels now appear on the execution list
- You can now view the repository version in the filesystem
- Changing the branch on the pipeline view now requires confirmation
- You will now be notified if an integration token expires and token refresh didn't work
- [Buddy Enterprise] SMTP requires email address from which the messages will be sent
- On rare occasions if the SSH action has failed, 'null' appeared instead of the error message. Fixed.
- Fixed error with removing projects that shared submodules with other projects in the account.
- A while ago DockerHub was unavailable which produced an error that you were reporting. We have served that.
- Fixed error with "Name already taken" when saving changes to permission sets.
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.