April 9th, 2021
Length: 47 min
How to automagically deploy your WordPress site
Learn how to automate your static WordPress site deployments using Buddy and Strattic.
Who is this webinar for:
You will learn how to easily deploy your WordPress code to an environment other than your laptop.
Developers and Project Leads
If you are currently on a lookout for Git and CI/CD solutions.
Learn easier and more refined ways of deploying your files than FTP upload.
What you're going to learn:
- Learn about Strattic's seamless publish-to-static system
- Explore built in Strattic features like search and contact forms in a static environment
- Git version control, so suggestions and same gitignores for managing your repository
- How to use Strattic to publish your static WordPress site
- How to create and properly manage your Git repository
- How to integrate Strattic with Buddy
- How to properly test and monitor your site after the deployment
- How does Strattic's publish-to-static system work
Deepen your knowledge
Automating WordPress deployment to Strattic hosting with BuddyCheck out our guide
Building static WordPress with Static HTML Output and BuddyCheck out our guide