How to deploy files to Amazon S3?
Configure AWS permissions
- Log in to your AWS account and go to IAM → Users
- Click Add a new user and fill in the details. Make sure to check the Programmatic access type.
On the permissions page switch to Attach existing policies directly and check the following policies:
- Once the user is created, make sure to copy the Access key and Secret key.
Configure transfer to Amazon S3
Create/update a pipeline in Buddy and click the Amazon S3 action
- Select the Bucket ID to which you want to upload the files
- (Optional) Set up the Remote path where the files in the bucket will be deployed
- Click Test connection & add action to save changes
Clicking More options will expand additional settings where you can:
- Tick the Public box if you want the files to be accessible via HTTP
- Tick Use reduced redundancy to send the files in RRS mode. You can find out more about RRS here
- Choose the files to be ignored on the deployment
- Enter custom name for the action