How to send an HTTP POST notification?
Buddy’s pipelines let you customize your development environment by performing different types of actions in a specific order - including triggering events on your server. For example, if you’re updating a service on your live server, you can send an HTTP POST to display a maintenance message for the visitors.
Adding an HTTP POST notification to the pipeline
- Go to Pipelines and select open the target pipeline
- Click Manage actions in the right column
- Click Add another action and select HTTP Post
- Enter the payload and endpoint URL
- (Optional) Click More options to configure additional details
You can use this service to check the format and data contents of your request.