How to change the target branch for a pipeline?
With Buddy you can assign pipelines to individual branches in the repository. Here’s how:
- Go to Pipelines and click the pipeline in which you want to change the branch
- Click Edit in the right column
- Look up the Assign to branch field and select the new target branch
You can also select the branch when creating a new pipeline.
How branches in pipelines work
- The number of commits displayed on the pipeline shows the difference between the branch's HEAD and the files on the server
- Running the pipeline will execute the latest revision in that branch
- If automatic executions are turned on the pipeline will be run on every push to that branch