How to grant admin rights to a user?
You must be the workspace owner or an administrator to give admin rights.
- Go to the Profile of the person you want to make an admin.
- Click Set as administrator in the right column
You will notice the permission sets under Current Projects change to Administrator.
What rights do admins have?
Admins always have full access to all projects, including those to which they don’t belong. In addition, admins can:
- Create and delete projects
- Add and remove users from projects
- See every member of the workspace in the People tab
- Grant and remove admin rights from other people
- Delete users from workspace