By default Buddy Enterprise is installed with the following ports set:
You can view and change these ports at any time in your workspace settings:
- Log in to your Buddy Enterprise instance as admin.
- Go to Preferences.
- Switch to the Standalone tab.
- Update ports to desired value and click Submit to save changes.
- Restart the machine to apply changes.
Change ports from CLI
You can also log onto the machine with your instance and configure the ports from the CLI:
- Log in to the machine where Buddy Enterprise is installed.
If the app is running, halt it with
Enter configuration settings by entering
- Go to
IP & ports
enterto skip IP configuration
- Update ports to desired value and restart Buddy to apply changes.