Integrating Buddy On-Premises with Docker Hub allows you to push and pull Docker images from your image registry.
Set up the Docker Hub integration
- Sign in to your Buddy On-Premises instance as admin.
- Go to Workspace admin and open the 3rd-Party apps tab.
- Choose DockerHub from the list.
- Provide your DockerHub credentials: login (Docker ID) and token/password.
We strongly recommend using tokens instead of passwords. Click here to create an access token in your DockerHub account.
- Click Save changes and restart Buddy to apply the changes.