Adding people to workspace
Buddy, just like Git, was built around the idea of code collaboration. Getting your team onboard should be the first thing upon setting up your Buddy repository. Here’s how:
- Go to Dashboard → People at top navi-bar
- Click Invite new people on the right side.
- Enter the e-mail address of the person you want to invite and click Invite.
Everyone can invite new users to the workspace as long as it’s not restricted. People invited to the workspace can work in a project as long as they’re added to it.
How to restrict who can invite new users?
You can restrict this option to the workspace owner and admins. Here’s how:
- Go to Dashboard → Workspace Preferences at top navi-bar
- Select Settings and check the Enable project restricions option
- Check Only administrator can invite new members. The setting will save automatically