March 26, 2019
Buddy v2.2.15 (26-03-2019)
- Version history for pipelines (available for admins in pipeline settings)
- [HTTP action] The log now contains the URL address and the payload
- [Run next pipeline in YAML] From now on you don't need to know the ID of the pipeline that you want to run. Instead, you can define
- [Copy files in YAML] From now on you don't need to know the ID of the pipeline from which you want to copy files. Instead, you can define
- [Build/Run Docker Container in YAML] If you want to use the previously built image, just enter the name of the action in which it was built:
- Authorized apps in my-ID are now loading faster
- Fixed a bug with the Elastic search microservice in versions lower than 3.0.0 not starting properly
remote_pathin the Google CDN action couldn't be set in the REST API and in YAML. Fixed
- If the payload of the 'HTTP' action or the attachment in the 'Slack' action contained a variable with newline characters, the JSON sent was incorrect. Fixed
- Fixed a bug with parallel actions using different images causing errors in the executions
- Fixed a bug with recovery codes not working for turning off 2FA. Thanks for pointing that out, Aubrey!
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.