March 6, 2018
Buddy v2.0.15 (06-03-2018)
- The Eslint action now supports custom configs
- You can now use
\(backslash) to enter multi-line commands in the Environment Customization tab
- The comment field in the execution run has been brought to front from 'More options'
- [Sandboxes] If the indicated SQL dump file is no longer in the repository, Buddy will show you a warning in the logs
- [Sandboxes] Support for Webpack v4.0.0
- [Sandboxes] Removing a branch now also removes the assigned sandbox
- [Sandboxes] Fixed WP Theme & Plug-ins stack
- Sometimes deleting a pipeline would produce errors in other browser tabs where the pipeline was active
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.