Today's update brings a serious package of bug fixes, new features and improvements. For example, you can now ship code from GitHub Enterprise and deploy it to Google Cloud Storage, and the GitLab On-Premises integration is already lurking around the corner (yikes!).
Oh, almost forgot: the standalone version of Buddy is now officially available for download ;)
- Buddy Enterprise (On-Premises) officially released
- Added integration with GitHub Enterprise (GitLab On-Premises coming up soon)
- New deployment action: deploy to Google Cloud Storage.
- It's now possible to deactivate an action in the pipeline if you don't want to run it on specific release. You can turn it back on anytime when you're ready.
- You can now search for paths in the repository with the new improved Search Tool™.
- It's now possible to set the working directory in a build action and specify both the path for the cloned repo and the path where your commands will be executed
- You can now deploy individual files from Source
- Removed the On Success action type. If you'd like to run an action on condition the previous was successful, just add it after that action.
- The commit prompt is always visibile in the code editor - there's no need to edit the file to make it appear
- Improved security measures against CSRF
- Switching between projects from the sidebar will remember your current view, eg. if you were browsing code in project X you will land on the code browser view in project Y, too.
- There was a problem with sending web hooks containing
@in the URL path. Fixed
- When cloning a pipeline with deployment actions the sourcePath was not carried over. Fixed
- Fixed bug with deployment from the filesystem if there was no build action in the pipeline
- Fixed bug with git pull no longer working in the filesystem upon changing the workspace name
- Branches deleted in Bitbucket will now no longer be displayed in the list of branches in Buddy
- Fixed bug with webhooks sending wrong status on started executions in the payload
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.