Head over heels in work, and we hardly find time to put the changelog online. Today's update is rather weighty and delivers a cartload of goodies, with Shopify integration taking the obvious first spot. You can now upload your Shopify themes with a dedicated pipeline action!
We've also cleared a couple of nasty bugs, most of them connected with Buddy GO. You can now also add attachments to your Slack messages triggered with Buddy.
Love you! <3 Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. The new version of Buddy Enterprise will be available for download tomorrow (September 28).
- You can now Deploy your Shopify themes with a dedicated action.
- Slack attachments: you can now add formatting to the contents of your Slack messages.
- GitLab has (unexpectedly) removed ci-tokens that we were using for repository cloning. We've changed the authorization method to meet the new standard.
- You can now push Docker images to registries other than private, eg. Google Docker Registry.
- From now onn all users with collaborator permissions are allowed to push changes to Docker Hub, not only owners.
- It's now easier to send logs from your Buddy Enterprise installations: simply send us your feedback using the contact form in the application and they will be automatically attached.
- You can now configure the VersionLabel for Elastic Beanstalk deployments.
- It is now possible to run an execution without the cache for build actions.
- Project creation and build action overview have been redesigned for easier navigation.
- Stronger distinction of Source and Filesystem deployments with added description.
- While adding a GitLab self-hosted project, some users were getting an error stating they didn't have owner/master permissions. We have decided to leave out the verification process and just add the webhook instead. This caused the error to be returned only if GitLab has answered adding the webhook is not possible.
- There was a bug with removing webhooks in GitHub Enterprise repositories when deleting the project from Buddy. Fixed.
- If you made a commit from the Code tab, sometimes it didn't trigger the pipeline. Fixed.
- Some users reported our webhooks were not working. This was caused by characters forbidden by the payload: these characters are now escaped by default.
- Fixed bug with removing files from Google Cloud Storage.
- Fixed bug with webhooks not following redirects.
- Port input was missing from SFTP repository import. Fixed.
- Solved problem with WebDAV deployments (thanks Nathan for reporting that).