17 September 2019
- [Activity stream] Clicking a pipeline deletion event will produce the pipeline’s YAML configuration. This is useful if you want to restore a pipeline that was deleted.
- [Activity stream] Clicking a project deletion event will produce YAML configuration of all pipelines within this project.
- [Discord] The
URLfield now supports ENV VARs
- Build actions now support ENV VARs in the
mount filesystem pathfields
- [Amazon S3] Fixed a bug with region support during the upload to an S3 bucket
- [HTTP] Fixed a bug with request logging occasionally crashing the action
- [Netlify] Fixed a validation bug when adding/updating the action with the REST API
- Fixed a bug with the execution message not being copied when cloning a pipeline
- Fixed a bug which prevented the workspace owner from transferring the ownership to another user