- Environment variables for projects and pipelines
- We've improved a couple of things in the recently released pipeline statistics, like chart roundings
- The search engine has been optimized which resulted in some serious performance boost (yay!)
- From now on the cache of the filesystem is cleared only once at the beginning of the execution, not before every build action
- Cloning pipelines and actions is now easier
- Working directory in SSH and Heroku actions has been moved from 'More options'
- Disabled StrickHostKeyChecking for remotes added in the Git Push action
- The default image for custom builds is now Ubuntu 16.04
- Fixed logs display for an execution in progress
- In the recent time DockerHub recorded some downtime (don't worry, DockerHub, it happens to the best) which generated errors in the service. The errors are now served and described.