- Environment variables are now supported in
passphraseinputs of the Git Push action
- Due to different server configurations of our users we have decided to remove remote directory validation on the server—there will be no more problems with adding SSH actions. NOTE: if the specified directory does not exist on the server, the first execution will end as failed
- You can now use the filesystem in pipelines with branch assignment set to 'None'
- We've changed the way pipeline statistics are generated so that they're much more clear
- Fixed bug with incorrect date of the last change to a directory or file in the Code tab. The date is generated with
git log: sometimes a wrong parameter was applied and the last revision was not fetched, which caused the website to crash
- Basic authentication for the HTTP Request action was only served in the POST method. Now the rest of methods is served as well