30 May 2017
- Environment variables are now supported in
passphraseinputs of the Git Push action
- Due to different server configurations of our users we have decided to remove remote directory validation on the server—there will be no more problems with adding SSH actions. NOTE: if the specified directory does not exist on the server, the first execution will end as failed
- You can now use the filesystem in pipelines with branch assignment set to 'None'
- We've changed the way pipeline statistics are generated so that they're much more clear
- Fixed bug with incorrect date of the last change to a directory or file in the Code tab. The date is generated with
git log: sometimes a wrong parameter was applied and the last revision was not fetched, which caused the website to crash
- Basic authentication for the HTTP Request action was only served in the POST method. Now the rest of methods is served as well
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.