6 March 2018
- The Eslint action now supports custom configs
- You can now use
\(backslash) to enter multi-line commands in the Environment Customization tab
- The comment field in the execution run has been brought to front from 'More options'
- [Sandboxes] If the indicated SQL dump file is no longer in the repository, Buddy will show you a warning in the logs
- [Sandboxes] Support for Webpack v4.0.0
- [Sandboxes] Removing a branch now also removes the assigned sandbox
- [Sandboxes] Fixed WP Theme & Plug-ins stack
- Sometimes deleting a pipeline would produce errors in other browser tabs where the pipeline was active
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.