9 July 2019
- You can now change the default user in build actions
- Attempting to execute commands in the Bash shell in an image without Bash installed returned a wrong message. We have added a hint suggesting to switch to SH instead
- The capacity of the 'Container CMD' field in the custom services has been extented to 1000 characters
- Repository synchronization errors are now properly displayed
- In some rare cases, users were charged VAT despite a valid VAT-ID provided - fixed
- Fixed an issue where Buddy Enterprise users could not add the 'Ghost Inspector' action to their pipelines
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.