6 February 2017
- Files added manually to the pipeline are now marked as static files and will no longer be deleted when clearing the cache (filesystem)
- You can now send body in DELETE in HTTP Request
- Code editor and logs have been redesigned for better display across different systems
- Like we said before, the Heroku One-Off Dyno action has been removed in favor of Heroku CLI
- Images generated on previous executions by the Docker Build action are now removed to prevent hitting the disk size limit
- It is now possible to trigger other pipelines when in pipelines with branch assignment set to
- New pipelines actions added to the Rest API
- [Buddy GO] It is now possible to use servers not protected by password in SMTP configuration
- [Buddy GO] Java, Node.js and Mongo DB used in Docker images have been updated
- Users who added actions requiring integrations in other workspaces, could not be removed from the main workspace. Fixed.
- It was not possible to use an Atomic Deployment template without specifying the remote path. From now on, the default user dir will be used if the path is not provided
- Fixed bug with deleting branches in projects using synchronized repositories (GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab)
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.