12 December 2017
- Sandboxes Beta – Instant test & preview environments for web development
- New pricing schemes for Cloud and Enterprise
- You can now select the branch to which the push is made in the Deploy to Azure action
- Changing the password will now log you out from Buddy on all devices
- Better UX in environment variables on all tiers (workspace, project, pipeline)
- It is now possible to clear fields in YAML. For example, if your build action used
setup_commandsand you want to clear this field, just remove this line
- Buddy parameters are now supported in the 'Image Tag' field in build actions
- Added support for branches with the same name (case sensitivity)
- Added 'Verbosity' field to the Google App Engine action. Options available: critical, debug, error, info, none, warning (default)
- Fixed bug with project and account name incorrectly displayed in the Rollbar and Datadog action settings
- Fixed bug with paths containing spaces not being served in the Amazon CloudFront. Thanks Aaron for pointing that out!
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.