3 December 2019
- [Build actions] Added a possibility to grey out logs of commands/block of commands by using
#region encrypted beginand
#region encrypted endmarkers
- Integration ID's now use hash instead of numerical values. Check the article here if you are using configuration-as-code
- "[Netlify] Fixed a bug with the 'Sites' dropdown menu not showing all available sites"
- "[Action logs] Fixed the greying out of encrypted variables with exceptionally long values"
- "[Clone pipeline] Cloning pipelines using API did not fetch the 'On failed' and 'Back to success' actions properly - fixed"
- From now on, the 'Recently failed' label will appear next to the appropriate action from the entire block of parallel action
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.