9 August 2016
We're happy to announce that the self-hosted version of Buddy (codenamed BuddyGo) is almost ready. You will be able to install it on any operating system, alongiside DigitalOcean, Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure cloud services. There will be a beta period for those who'd like to have a sneak-peek (and help us clear some occasional bugs ;) so keep checking your inbox for an invitation email!
## New features and improvements
- We're currently implementing a new support tool to improve communication with the users. We'd like to release it in 2-3 weeks, although some of you will be able to chat with our team right away. If you see someone saying hello in the right sidebar, don't be shy - drop a line!
- The list of executions will now display the name of the triggering branch for wildcard-based pipelines so you know what happed where
- Added headings to pipeline actions for better UX
- The port input in deployment and SSH actions has been moved from 'More options' to the hostname input
## Bug fixes
- There was a bug with browsing the filesystem if a SOC file was inside - we've fixed that (thanks for the report, Alma!)
- Some minor bugs in the UI
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.