21 August 2018
- [Kubernetes] You can now choose the kubectl version which will be used for automation in all K8s actions
- It is now possible to define title and description in the ‘Pass arguments’ action
- [Sentry] Fixed a bug with refresh token causing errors in the Sentry action
- [Run kubectl CMDs] Fixed a bug with sending the project name instead of the project ID In the ‘Service account’ authorization.
- Resetting the password didn’t work for logged users because the token link was expiring immediately after logging in. Fixed