The works on the self-hosted version of Buddy are steadily moving towards completion. At the same time we're upgrading the cloud application with new features and improvements, fixing all the bugs that you've reported on the way.
New features and improvements
- Added support for new microservices:
- Removed "On success" condition from the pipeline. If you want to execute an action only if all preceeding tasks have finished successfully, just move that action at the end of the pipeline.
- You can now view the output of the notification actions in the console.
- The deployment from the filesystem will now be based on the changset calculated from the last execution in the pipeline. This may significantly improve the speed of deployment for some users.
- From now on you can choose the last revision executed in the pipeline, so that you don't have to deploy everything again if there's already some revision on the server.
- Browse, Branches and Merges are now available under one tab. We did that to separate code-related features from pipelines.
- A recurrent pipeline will be paused if it fails a number of times in a row. We've raised that number from 100 to 1440.
- Until now you had to ask another admin to get removed from unused workspace. Now you can delete your profile yourself. IMPORTANT: in order to sign up again to that workspace, you have to ask the admin to re-send you the invite.
- Numerous UI/UX improvements in pipelines and executions.
- There was a bug causing failure while importing repository from GitHub. We've fixed that, alongside a bug in Git to Git import.
- Occasionally, concurrent executions didn't work as expected, with the pipelines queueing instead of running in parallel. We've fixed that.
- One of our clients reported a bug on entering the Activity screen (hi David!). We've fixed that.
- Sometimes the links in email notifications were badly generated. We've fixed that.