Shopify Theme Kit CLI - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
The tool is a command line tool for Shopify themes. It allows you to upload themes to multiple environments, upload and download themes from your Shopify stores, and automatically upload local changes.
How it works
The action runs a container with Shopify CLI installed. It connects to your Shopify account and lets you run operations like creating new themes and uploading/downloading changes in the context of Shopify themes.
Shopify Theme Kit CLI Action Features
- The field Run commands supports multiple commands (one per line), piping commands together, or splitting a single command into multiple lines with \ (backslash) at the end of each line
- The commands support Environment Variables
- Support for multiple commands, one per line
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Shopify Theme Kit CLI YAML parameters and Shopify Theme Kit CLI YAML config example
- Buddy's Shopify Theme Kit CLI API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action