You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action checks AWS Elastic Beanstalk environment health by color. Elastic Beanstalk displays the health information for the overall environment (color, status and cause) in the environment management console. This information is also available in the EB CLI. Health status and cause messages for individual instances are updated every 10 seconds and are available from the EB CLI when you view health status with EB health. This action checks the color only.
How it works
The action checks the environment health via AWS API. AWS Elastic Beanstalk uses several colors to represent environment health. It’s green, yellow, red and grey. If it returns with green, the action completes as successful, by default the action fails on red and yellow. It’s possible to set the action to treat yellow as green so it won’t fail on the yellow color. For grey, the action can wait in a loop for a specified period of time. Once the time passes and it still returns with grey, the action fails.
Monitor AWS Elastic Beanstalk Environment Action Features
- The action can be set to fail on yellow
- Verbose mode for logs
- Wait until ready waits for grey up to a specified amount of time until it changes to anything else, if not, the action fails
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See AWS Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring YAML parameters and AWS Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring YAML config example
- Buddy's AWS Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about AWS Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring
Do more with AWS Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring
Buddy allows you to instantly connect AWS Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.