How to integrate Buddy Enterprise with Amazon SNS
Integrating with Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) will allow you to receive Amazon notifications to your mobile devices.
Register Amazon SNS app
- Log in to your AWS account.
- Go to the Services tab and choose IAM.
- Then, head to Users → Add user.
- Enter a username and choose Programmatic access in the access type.
- Click Attach existing policies directly and select AmazonSNSFullAccess → Next: Review → Create user (keep this tab open, you will need it in the next step).
TIP: You can also create your own Policy in which you have to allow
Configure Amazon SNS app in Buddy
- Log back to your Buddy Enterprise workspace as admin.
- Click Preferences and head to Applications.
- Click Configure under the SNS logo and paste Access key ID and Secret access key from the Amazon tab.
- In Sender ID enter the sender name, eg.
- Click Save changes and restart the machine to apply the new settings.